CALLING ALL INTERNS!
For those social media savvy – carnival lovin’ – fete goin’ – advocate fighting – communications havin’ – journalistic approaching people we NEED you! Established in 88 is a multi-media company that showcases & empowers individuals to maximize their creative arts abilities through culturally diverse platforms, community involvement and advocacy. Established In 88 shows great emphasis on the arts and culture of Urban and Caribbean entertainment while focusing on the innovators, game changers, and problem solvers in both industries. From secret concerts to the desirable Caribbean Carnival coverage ,two worlds collide through the art of words and video. Established in 88 is looking for photographers – brand managers – videographers – journalists- correspondents – event staff – social media managers and everything else in between!
1. #TEAM88 – Update & maintain content on our website – Assisting 88 and companies in various tasks – Being part of all our daily work with teams, mentors, and our network
2. Social Media – Develop social media plan and means of social networks not used – Manage, update, and cultivate #Team88’s extensive contact database, which comprises media leaders, opinion leaders, and public affairs audiences. – Create original web content.
3. Outreach – Assist with community service projects & HBCU operations
4. Event Organization– Assist in event coverage (interview, photography,videography)
5. Writing – Develop capturing editorial pieces – Develop new services and applications to improve work and communications for our team and portfolio
We’re looking for self-starting interns who can tackle some projects, attend events, and also assist with daily #TEAM88 operations. We believe the contacts and experience you’ll gain here will be instrumental in starting your own company, getting into venture capital, or staying with for the long term! Resume is required. Students should have a strong academic record (3.0 strongly preferred but DON’T feel discouraged if you don’t!). In addition, students may not have graduated college or graduate school prior to the start of the internship (STUDENTS DO NOT HAVE TO BE ENROLLED IN SCHOOL DURING THE TIME OF THIS INTERNSHIP HOWEVER IT’S ENCOURAGED). Students seeking college credit are strongly encouraged to apply.